Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moon Picks




Moon Expedition
I have been very found of full moon nights .Love the natural light that shells on earth , the shadow paved roads . Always wanted to capture them live .Now is the time when i got my Lumix FZ 28 in hand . Being an leaner dose improve once enthusiasm towards such stuff . Fiddling with the camera settings took few pictures . Day after day struggled to get the spots on the moon . Trust me i now understand the pain of a professional photographer (though i am noway near them) .My parents started feeling that i am mad since i roam in the middle of the night to get moon picks . Cant blame them anyway . Few picks which i liked




Not even close to perfection ..... But still for my own efforts i still love them

No comments:

Post a Comment